Future Electric: Why would you invest in Tesla?
Why Invest In Tesla? TESLA, INC. and the company that operates through two segments: Automotive and energy generation and conservation. Founded in July 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning as Tesla Motors, the company's name is a tribute to inventor and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla. Elon Musk, who contributed most of the funding, is now the CEO of the largest company. At 21 December 2020 the Tesla company and addition to the S & P 500.
Here are the reasons to invest in Tesla:
- Tesla shares are up 620% from a year ago.
- The research firm expects Tesla's total deliveries in fiscal 2021 to be 830,000 compared with the previous estimate of 774,000 units.
- Tesla could reach $ 1,500 per share by the end of 2021.
- By 2029, Tesla's car sales will grow from half a million to an annual sales rate of 3.6 million light vehicles.
- Tesla, Inc, formerly known as Tesla Motors, Inc, manufactures, develops, manufactures and resells all-electric vehicles and energy storage systems, as well as installing and maintaining solar power plants.
Tesla shares went public on June 29, 2010, with a price of only $ 17 per share. Now its share price is trading at about $ 691, which leads to a market capitalization of about $ 670 billion, which is a remarkable value less than a decade later.
Tesla continues to update its business records. In the first quarter, the California automaker saw deliveries stand at 184,570 units, or an increase of 110 percent from 88,400 in the corresponding period last year.
The Time Of Electric Cars
Tesla announced it had produced 180,338 cars and delivered 184,800 in the first quarter of 2021, an increase from the 180,570 vehicles delivered in the fourth quarter of 2020.
In March, the Tesla car overtook Fiat 500 and Renault Zoe.
The sales of the Model S and Model were just 2,020, instead Tesla Model 3 (1,363 L'elettrice car sold ) is the best-selling electric car in Italy, surpassed Fiat 500 (1,056 L'elettrice car sold) and Renault Zoe (721 L'elettrice car sold).
You Now Own To Buy Tesla Cars With Bitcoin
The CEO and Techoking of the electric car company Elon Musk has announced that Tesla cars will be able to be purchased with Bitcoin (BTC).
The reasoning behind Tesla's decision " is due to the high volatility of Bitcoin, which has seen price movements in a single day of more than 10% in both directions”. In fact, Bitcoin fell as much as 7%, pushing it close to the key level of $ 50,000, while now we are witnessing a slight recovery (+1.80%), to $ 53,500.